Friday 24 May 2024

He Dreamt Himself Out Of The Situation

We need to dream ourselves out of a situation.



Joseph had grand dreams, messages from God. Firstly, that the sheaves of corn that his brothers were tying up, bowed down and encircled Joseph's own sheaf and bowed down to it. Secondly, that his parents and brothers would all bow down to him. The family understandably, became agitated.

I have dreams, too. I have shared them with people. Like Joseph, these people lured me into a prison cell, laced with words dripping with fake empathy and I believed them, chatting along until I found myself in a prison cell.

Joseph Dreamt Himself Out of That Situation, in the same way he dreamt himself into it. With one false fabrication after another, and his captors rubbing their hands together in glee, he dreamt himself out of the situation.

His dreams came true. He became Governor of Egypt, using his wise counsel to save millions across the world from famine. The sheaves of corn bowed down to him. His family bowed down to him. 

I too am built to create a positive impact across the globe. Despite the prison gates made from the dredges of  twisted tendencies, I am dreaming myself out of the situation.

The dreams were messages from God and I already see how each bolt that was tightened to fasten itself around me, has slipped away.

Sometimes you need to dream yourself out of a situation. The prison guards always seem stern, stout and terrifying. No one is stronger than a dreamer. Nothing is more capable that a dream fulfilled.

Joseph's dream was fulfilled. His impact across the globe was met. He dreamt himself out of prison, out of torture and saved millions. 

Keep dreaming!

There's no prison gate strong enough for a person who dreams and whose dreams come true.


Bless!


Beverley N Nsengiyunva




No comments:

Post a Comment