Sunday 7 May 2023

When something shifts inside, the environment shifts with you


I often take this route on my morning walks. The goal is to summit this hill, gaze at the view and return home. On Saturday, there was a definite shift and healing in my life and as I took the morning walk, carrying my phone, I gazed around me. Not only did I gaze but I took time to experience what was around me.



The palm trees, the sky and the plants were different. They were present in that moment of morning-ness. The leaves were leafing and the sky was sky-ing. 


Taking photos, the images I captured were from a different time. It was a day far different from other days. The morning walk brought with it its own splendour. I had always passed by this palm tree. Today, I stopped, looked at it and captured it.


I recognized the magnificence because that is my new feeling these days. I recognized the beauty of the pine trees, their stateliness and steadfastness, because that is my own state these days. I recognized all the glory around me, because I radiated the same.


I had never paid much attention before.


When something shifts in us, the environment shifts with us.


Bless!

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment